CIREIA exists to provide quality education and networking for real estate investors and to promote ethics and integrity within the profession and throughout the community.
CIREIA members acknowledge that our association is an organization of people whose purpose is to promote our collective real estate investing success through education, network and community service. In order to pursue these ends in a legal and ethical manner, all CIREIA members will be held to the highest standard of professionalism and integrity.
CIREIA CLUB is a subsidiary of Real Estate Resources Group Inc. (RER)
CIREIA started over 30 years ago as the Indianapolis Landlord Association. Several years later it grew into Central Indiana Real Estate Investors Association. Through the years the club has seen ups and downs; and in recent years Growth became Limited due to:
• Heavy reliance on volunteers
• Non-profit status limited scope
• Board structure meant potential for less experienced leadership
• Many Non-profits targeted for business practices not in-line with mission.
What is RER?
• For-profit Company
• Managed by seasoned real investors
• Continues to operate the CIREIA Club
• Focused exclusively on the real estate investing market
• Aim is to expand educational, networking, and investment opportunities for real estate investors
What will RER do?
Strategic Initiatives include:
• Secure “Home Base” building
• Develop Real Estate Investor Incubator
• Create Real State Education Content
• Expand Geographic focus beyond Central Indiana
• Manage and consult with other similar organizations
• Expand mentoring program opportunities
• Establish dynamic affiliate income relationships
Not yet a member? Sign Up Today!
Code of Ethics
CIREIA members acknowledge that our association is an organization of people whose purpose is to promote our collective real estate investing success through education, networking and community service. In order to pursue these ends in a legal and ethical manner, all CIREIA members will be held to the highest standard of professionalism and integrity. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
Ethics Involved with Wholesaling Contracts
WITH THIS LINE OF THOUGHT, CIREIA previously implemented a rule that members can not represent properties at BUY/SELL/TRADE if you do not control the property. Nor do we recommend this practice among our members.
PLEASE NOTE, if you are a beginner in investing, there are other ways to get started without having a negative impact on the industry and on homesellers. Please give us a call and we’re happy to help you get started.